[pct-l] Northern California Guide Book

I just spoke to Teddy at Wilderness Press.  1-800-443-7227.  He said the
Northern California book won't be available until the end of next month.
That's the end of May.  Cutting it really close for this years' crowd.

Teddy said the quickest way to get the book is to call Wilderness Press
direct and order it from them when it is available.  He said to NOT order it
thru the web, cause there would be an additional week delay.  He said to
keep calling, keep bugging them, and he can keep asking his editor about the
book.

It seems to me that the Tuoloumne Meadows Post Office might be overloaded
with packages from Wilderness Press addressed to PCT Hikers.

And that's a TINY post office.