[pct-l] Best trail bowl... Ever (was 3L soda bottles)

Actually,

Did y'all realize the oatmeal packets are lined with plastic and will hold
hot water? I don't know a thru-hiker that will eat only one packet - but
it's possible to boil water, rip off the top of the packet and pour hot
water in... So when you're finished you don't have any dirty dishes...

I thought that was kinda cool.

-Brad