[pct-l] foot and other pains questions

Mike Lissner wrote <<While we are on the topic, has anybody read "how to
sh*t in the woods," and if so, any thoughts on the book? Thanks. -mike>>

I got the book some years ago and love it.  It's practical and funny - I've
loaned it to friends who've never been backpacking before (or even on
extended day trips where they had no other choice but to, ahem, in the
woods...  It's also written by a female, who pays attention to some details
others might miss.

The first chapter is HYSTERICAL.  Read it in the store at least.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top.
Then you will see how low it was."  Dag Hammarskjold