[pct-l] Class of 2003

The countdown begins --- stomachs are fluttering --- just 20 more days until
the Kick Off at Lake Morena, and then the fun begins.

I will not be there to greet you this year, but I will be there in Spirit.
With
every fiber in my body I wish I was through hiking in your shoes (well maybe
not
your shoes but my shoes) enjoying the desert in Southern California,
thrilling at the
majestics of the Sierra. The up and downs of Northern California and trying
to outwit
the bear. Making up time in Oregon and hoping to stay dry in Washington and
then the
thrill of the monument before Manning Park. (watch out for that Rooster
thingy that
attacks you on the trail).

I might see some of you in mid September on the final section Rainy Pass to
Manning Park,
so if you see two old people, it will be Marge-the old gal and the Monk.

Good Luck to all the class of 2003.
Cheers,

Marge   [The Old Gal] A section hiker.
http://www.prothman.org/marge