[pct-l] Down vs. Synthetic

I am extremely sorry JD for my misinterpretation of your email.  And I
didn't realize you sent it to me only, its kind of hard to tell when its
mixed in with all the other 60 some posts in my mailbox.

I interpreted it through the way I was feeling, which was pretty nervous and
anxiety ridden.  I obviously handled it in a very irrational and hurtfull
way.  The letter was a pouring out of how I was feeling, what I was
thinking, but it didn't need to be headed by my misunderstainding of your
email.

I hope that the planning and anticipation of your adventure is every bit as
exciting, motivational, meaningfull, and nerve-wracking as mine has been.
Everything is coming together.  Its miraculous, it really is.  I ran into a
girl named Jessica (Wildflower) at REI the other day who thru huked the PCT
last year!  She patiently, joyously, answered every question I had and gave
her phone number in case I have more.  She is off to hike the AT this
summer.  Wow!  What a great day that was.  It was an instant bond, a
kinship.  I hope I haven't alienated myself from someone else with whom I
share that bond.  Again I am deeply sorry for using your honestly written
post as a guise for my own insecurity.  You rock.  Seriously.  Thank you for
your interest in my trip.  I hope to see you out there.

Jason

PS

I tried to send this to the PCTL as well as your address but I am not sure
it will go through since I unsubscribed.  Let me know if it does.  And if
the administrator is reading this, you can re-subscribe me if need be in
order to post this.  Thanks.