[pct-l] Re: equipment questions

--
Hey

Yak Traxx are for getting out of your car with ice on the side walk. Don't =
go
into hazardous snow & ice covered trail with them. If you are concerned abo=
ut
weight you can check out this site. I have Kong Aluminum 12 pt. But I wear
boots
&clickedItemURN=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Faolsearch.aol.com%2Faol%2Fabout.jsp&clickedI=
temDescription=3DaboutLinkMSHeader">About these results</A>

<A HREF=3D"http://aolsearch.aol.com/redir?src=3Dwebsearch&requestId=3Da1fc3=
b8082f287ba&clickedItemRank=3D1&userQuery=3DKong+Crampons&clickedItemURN=3D=
http%3A%2F%2Fwww.climbaxe.com%2Fspecials%2Fspecials.html">specials</A> - ..=
. Kong Crampons SALE $59.95. Kong 12 point crampons semi
automatic. Available in steel or aluminum. comes with crampon bag. Qty:
Specify Type. ...
http://www.climbaxe.com/specials/specials.html

> Ans: You may have to siphon water out of a mud hole keep you Pur.

> >2) I'm interested in hearing some feedback on the "Safewater Anywhere"
> >in-line filter you can splice into a reservoir drinking tube.  I've alwa=
ys
> >enjoyed being able to filter & drink right away, but I'd like to dump my
> Pur
> >Hiker if there's a lighter, non-chemical alternative.

  Ans:  Ice can be a problem when your lines freeze at high alitude even in
summer.

Lonetrail