[pct-l] Socks

I carry three pair of socks and two liners and
discovered that it was best for me to stop every 3 or
4 miles to rotate socks to a new dry pair -- I only
did this in very hot sections.  I'd hang the wet,
sweaty pair off my pack to dry.  When I didn't rotate
socks, I noticed that I developed blisters on the
bottoms of my feet in these really hot sections.  It's
really good to air your feet out and dry the socks off
at least once during the day if you can, so at the
minimum take your boots/shoes off during lunch.

Nocona