[pct-l] Independence resupply

I had to bail w/injury over Kearsage into Independence. I spent almost a
week there. If I were hiking Kennedy to VVR again I'd resuppy at
Independence. But I wouldn't camp anywhere near the lakes at eastern base on
the way over the pass or returning as Ive heard too many pesky bear accounts
at the established campsites .Two hikers told me of having to go back over
the pass to replace the supplies they had lost there.Ive camped (2x)a few
miles past and had no problem.

rogue