[pct-l] Re: Alcohol Stoves

Donna

Great! Joe is on the Ball. Action is what we need. I have an Idea. I have
been calling up Testing Laboratories and trying to get one to volunteer and
come to the Kick Off and and test our Alcohol stoves to see which one is the
best. Perhaps we can give the winner a  Golden Boot, Paw or Hoof award.  (The
Hoof Award In honor of the Aqua Dulce Trail Angels Ha Ha). Were I lived at
before we had this award  for Equestrian We also had the Golden Paw for dogs
and Golden Boot Award for Backpackers. That was before the 805's  The test
will be all in fun. Except for the losers.What do you think Monty I mean
Donna?

Lonetrail