[pct-l] Skeeters???

At 04:18 PM 3/31/03, JD Schaefer wrote:
>It's usually a lot more comfortable to wear shorts and t-shirt in skeeter
>weather and country . . . .but, would mosquito pants and shirt be preferable
>to applying Deet?

Don't forget the head net and hand coverings....and something to protect
your ankles since your socks won't. And make sure the pants and shirt are
either coated, or very very baggy, and don't lie on your skin. The skeeters
can bite right through most fabric. Also, make sure you have a sweat band
since you will be sweating like a pig, but won't be able to wipe your face
under the head net, or you will be eaten alive.

Oh, never mind.... I think I'll just use my DEET.