From: "Marshall Karon" <m.karon@attbi.com>
To:
<StoneDancer1@aol.com>,<yogilists@hotmail.com>,<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] yogi's resupply strategy - VVR
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 07:38:33 -0800

Just because you stop at VVR doesn't mean you don't stop at Independence via
Kearsage Pass. I recommend you do both. The hike over Kearsage Pass is one
of the most spectacular on the trek. The views are awesome. And then going
down into the desert is an adventure in itself. The town is small and
friendly, too. I wouldn't miss it!

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR
m.karon@attbi.com