[pct-l] Forester Pass Poker Run.

--
 I am happy that the Park Service and Forester Service had the vision to
exclude wheeled items off the PCT . How would you like to come down off
Whitney to Crabtree Meadows to the sound of a Yamaha 500 doing donuts in
front of the ranger station?
    In general , I see the whole ATV crowd as a bunch of, " Look at ME, I go
FAST" agrenillin junkies.
    Maybe this is why I hike? You have to put up this these same toeheads
daily on our roads and highways. ( They are the ones who tailgate, don't use
turnsignals and a agressive people  by nature)
     Out on the trail there is only the sound of wind through the trees or a
river as   opposed to the whine of " Crackhead Pushy  Mostly young Mal;es"
punks on their ATVs ( Or tailgating you )  After being around this crowd a
short time, you just want to tackle one and shove a " Pop tart" down their
throat to shut them up!!
    How would in be to have about 200 of these fun loving guys on their ATVs
doing a poker run through the Sierras?? Thank God for rules!!!!!!