[pct-l] Identification at the Canadian Border

--
It depends on which way you are going. Expect to be hassled by the USA offi=
cials. You are filthy (true), sneaky (slipping in thru the woods on foot), =

>From USA Into Canada:
        Photo ID - driver's license or passport
        Proof of citizenship - PASSPORT or Birth Certificate
        Entry to Canada Via the PCT Form properly filed out, signed and sta=
mped in advance by Canadian Immigration Centre below.

        Special regulations apply if you have dogs, horses, or other animal=
s with you. See the PCT Guidebooks for details or contact :
                        Canadian Immigration Centre
                        Huntington, B.C.
                        Canada VOX  1M0

>From Canada to USA:
        Photo ID - driver's license or passport
        Proof of citizenship - PASSPORT or Birth Certificate
        If not a US or Canadian citizen, you'll need a visa to enter the co=
untry.

        For info contact:

           US Customs Service Seattle WA  206-442-1598
           US Immigration & Naturalization  Seattle WA  206-442-5956

Wandering Bob