[pct-l] uppity hikers are part of the problem - oh yes

In defense of motorcyclists (of which I am one -
I had a marvelous ride through the mojave national
preserve viewing the bloom last weekend)
I will say most of them probably don't realize
they are on the PCT, or its significance as the
national treasure it is.  Loud outbursts about them
and declarations about how they should be decapitated
with metal cables, shot, and yelling about the stupid
forest service who lets them ride on the trail are
extremely offensive to those of us who ride by the
rules and, I speak for the stupid rangers, operating
within the established constraints before them.
Fixing a trail tread in a multi use area is not that big
of a problem folks, at least not enough to get so
worked up about.

Steve "multi use forever" Courtway