[pct-l] uppity hikers are part of the problem?

--
Steve
So I take it you are with the Forest Service?

This "uppity hiker" will raise the issue whenever I feel it's required. The=
 forest service is required to manage the land in a fashion that is not det=
rimetal to the land and when OHV users are tearing up the trails and land, =
endangering hikers, equestians,  and wildlife. THAT IS detrimetal to the la=
nd and it's their responsibility to see to it that it stops!

Riding an OHV on Public Lands is a privilage and not a right and a prerequs=
ite for the issuance of this porivilage is adherance to regulations, regula=
tions that clearly phohibit all OHV and Bicycle use of the PCT

>Message: 4
>From: "Steve Courtway" <scourtway@bpa-arch.com>
>To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
>Subject: Re: [pct-l] Re: Aqua Dulce to Lake Hughes - Message: 14 OHV >tres=
spass
>Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:58:08 -0800>

>The OHV officer said they where trying to get the sheriff to enforce it, I
>thought to myself you are a worthless piece of (I*&(&.

>uppity hikers are part of the problem, not the solution.  y'all just stay
>cool and enjoy that hikin' !!!!

Steve