[pct-l] Getting Past The Illegals - they are not out to get you

> In a message dated 3/24/03 3:44:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> teamcourage@attbi.com writes:
>
> >> but turn the scums in we dont need them in our country. send them abck
>> to mexico. I tunr in about 10 a year I run acorss backing packing
>
> Team Courage?  Sweet Jesus!!
>
> No Way

	Heh. I especially like the implication that he can somehow determine
whether someone is in the United States illegally just by looking at
them on the trail. No profiling going on in Wyoming...

	Ron, who's glad the locals didn't declare his or Dave's ancestors
'illegals' when /they/ arrived in this country. Well, at least glad
about the Martinos...
--

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas