[pct-l] Aqua Dulce to Lake Hughes.

Searching the Internet I came up with this.

The Pa. Chapter, Sierra Club's lobbyist in Harrisburg says that there is
huge public resentment against ATVs.  He mentioned one petition drive
recently for proposed legislation that would limit ATV use. With virtually
no effort, they got tens of thousands of petitions from all over in
support of the legislation.

So there is action in Pa for legislation again ATV. I will father my search
and let you know were the legislation stands.

 Perhaps someone can explain why the trail maintained by the High Desert
Running Club is not touched by ATV? This section starts of Leona Divide Road
next to the Pacific Crest Trail being destroyed by ATV . It is like night and
day. Does the HDRC know something we don't?

lonetrail