[pct-l] Shoes for thru-hike?

--

Hey all,

I am making my final touches to my gear list (thanks for everyobdy's help i=
n doing this) and have come down to slightly under 15 lbs. base weight (inc=
luding what im wearing). I am looking for a good light-weight shoe to begin=
 my thru-hike with. I have some ideas, but was looking for suggestions. I h=
ave a narrow to average foot and usually wear 9 to 9.5 mens shoes. I am loo=
king for some resistance to water, good breathability, light weight, good s=
upport, and good quality (will not break open on the third day, lol). Any i=
deas? Thanks.

Patrick