[pct-l] Wild Food

Hello
I have read a lot of peoples thoughts on food, and most people it seems try
to get a varied diet from either store bought or home made dehydrated food.
Comments seem to be that it is monotonous and  craving fresh food is
commmon.  I am wondering what the possibilities are for finding wild food on
route?  Has anyone had any success or is the hassle of looking too time
consuming.  In the UK many of the hedgerow plants like Stinging nettles and
dandelion are actually quite tasty and nourishing as well!  I've no idea
what to expect on the PCT but it might be nice to supplement a dull diet
with something more natural.  Might save a bit on weight too!

Rich