[pct-l] pilgrimages

> A long hike can be a truly spiritual experience.

I think almost everybody comes to that conclusion in one way or another, though
their expressions may vary.   This spring I will be taking a break from
my PCNST six year project for some time on a traditional explicitly spiritual
pilgrimage http://camino.oakapple.net

Despite the expected differences
between the wilderness and non-wilderness experiences,
there are some surprising similarities.
I've linked some of the more interesting discussions
at various places on my web page.
I'll be sorry to miss ADZPCTKO this year, but every day is day zero for somebody
somewhere on the camino.