[pct-l] packs down to 4,5 and 5 kg

Hi,

We checked our packs and everything that needs to go in them and finally got
them down to 4,5 and 5 kg. That is: 9,9 pounds and 11 pounds. Not bad. That
is excluding food and water, and excluding the clothes we usually wear.
(fleece and rain gear in our packs, light hiking clothes on our backs)

I am still thinking about my Teva sandals, which I do not want to leave at
home, but which are rather heavy. And rain gear is also still under
discussion. Maybe we can get them to be just a little bit lighter still.

I'll soon post the list (currently only in Dutch...) on our site.

Saskia