[pct-l] Equalizers at kickoff

I will be bringing a supply of ready to use Equalizers to give to female
thru hikers at the ADZPCTKO.  Last year I brought 4 and gave them all
out in about 4 minutes.
I would like to have some idea of how many to bring this year.
If you would like to get an equalizer at the kickoff party please send
me an e-mail soon so I can reserve one for you.
If you aren't planning to be at kickoff but want an equalizer, I can
e-mail the directions to make one yourself.
llamalady