[pct-l] unfiltered water

I've decided to filter even in the Cascades of Oregon primarily because
of stats like these published by the Deschutes County Health
department. Of course, they don't list the sources of the cases, but
I'm a member of the "better safe than sorry" crowd.

http://www.co.deschutes.or.us/health/statistics.htm

Reported cases:
Disease: Giardiasis
1995: 36