[pct-l] Bird Spring Pass Road info?

--
Has anyone used Bird Spring Pass Road between the PCT and Highway 14 in Sec=
tion F? A couple weeks ago there were major washouts on the road WEST of th=
e trail. George Semb's book says to curb the urge to use the road EAST of t=
he trail unless you have a high-clearance 4WD. I do, but am wondering about=
 the potential for washouts along that road. We have a group heading there =
next weekend and would appreciate any info. Thanks,

AsABat