[pct-l] Bird Spring Pass Road info?

--
Last spring I drove all around that area.  The road (SC120) im from Onyx (
the west) is listed as a 4 wheel drive road but it was unneeded.  The road
east of BS Pass goes down Bird Spring Canyon and ultimately runs into Highway
14.  There are actually several routes, and the one I drove did not require
4 wheel.  At the Jawbone Station on Highway 14, there is a little
store/museum that sells a GREAT map --green cover entitled Off Highway
Vehicle Riding Areas and Trails...by the Friends of Jawbone.  If you would
like, I could scan the section and email it to you as a jpeg?  or you could
probably pick up one there.

No Way