[pct-l] More light pack ideas - Dana X-Racer

I'm planning on taking a 2-lb Dana X-Racer on my next
PCT thru-hike.  It has infinite capacity, a full
suspension system and has performed very well on my
test hikes so far.  It even comes with a mesh wet rib
to hold the camera and snacks.  I'm using one extra
large silnylon stuff sack as the "body," buy using a
compactor trash bag has worked fine on my test hikes.

More below:

>From the Adventure Racing Site:
Another option is made by Dana Designs, the X-racer. I
like this pack because size does matter and this pack
is basically infinitely adjustable to any size. This
is a pack without a sack. It is a system designed to
allow you to use any size sack or bag. Furthermore,
you can use drybags which will keep your stuff nice
and dry. Or if you aren't going to be in any water
sections, you can use a lightweight nylon or plastic
bag. You can vary the size of this pack from nothing
but the water bladder, to a very large bag. This pack
is slightly heavier, because Dana does not alter their
philosphy of building something to last.

http://www.danadesign.com/packs/speed/index.htm

Nocona