[pct-l] Re: Message to Matt Maxon

--
Thanks, Matt.  I'm only a hiker-wanna be.  My husband Jeff and I host hikers in Agua Dulce.  Pete Fish and Jerry Stone can tell you about our PCT Pitstop.  Stop by yourself sometime!

-=Donna Saufley=-

Original message attached.
--
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Sorry

So all you hikers if you find a tree or other obstruction a Latitude/Longitude
for the obstruction would be great! an elevation and general location will
work too!

Check out my website of local trails @ www.mattmaxon.com[1]

My national geographic Topo! region for the Southern California
portion of the PCT @ http://www.mattmaxon.com/ngtopo.html[2]

The Yellow track is the tail as shown in the guide as traced by Tom Reynolds
of Pasadena, CA , red track is my track collected with a GPS, I have
repeatedly checked the data against several GPS unit at the same time and
comparing barometric altitude readings with the position shown and find the
tracks to be more accurate than the USGS maps and Guide book, but you can
decide for yourself.

Portion of Section E as an online interactive Manifold 5.5Pro map, this server
is slow so be patient http://pctmap.homedns.org/section-f[3]

enjoy
Matt Maxon