[pct-l] Pack Recommendations

I would not recommend using just a photon - I started with a red one adna
white one and got "stuck" one night while hiking.

They're great for looking around camp but if there's any chance that you'll
be night hiking, I would look at either a tikka or the new BD headlamp...

-Brad

PS Dude's right - it's a lot cheaper to modify your current gear instead of
buying new stuff...