[pct-l] knowledgeable stores

Hi Dave,

Actually we received great service from the REI in Seattle. We returned a
PUR water filter we had bought in 1997 in 2001 and got a new MSR without
having to pay extra. In fact, we tried to fix it, with the help of spare
parts we got from the store 'water filter expert' first. When that did not
help, we received a voucher. We did not bring a receipt, but that was no
problem. Amazing! So thumbs up to the Seattle REI and their 'water filter
expert'. They also have a good repairs department where they have lots of
spare parts of all kinds of gear.

Saskia