From: Nathan Goldfarb
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 8:35 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] shoes/JMTearly season

I think I've narrowed down my footwear for our JMT early season hike to
the Lowa Tempest Lo
(http://www.lowaboots.com/catalog/ShowBoot.cfm?StockNum=3D3119164640&Catego=
ry=3D4&Type=3DM)
.

I'm a little concerned about how quickly they will dry, as they have
leather uppers.

They have a different model  called the Vento II
(http://www.lowaboots.com/catalog/ShowBoot.cfm?StockNum=3D3119567899&Catego=
ry=3D4&Type=3DM)

This model has a "split leather upper with open weave 3D mesh for
ultimate ventilation".  I'm thinking these will dry faster.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

THanks for the help.

Nate