[pct-l] Belden

In 2000, I found Belden to be OK - people friendly, outside area to sit,
post office just a little ways away, picked up package at the store, shower,
washing machine, restaurant good (although they ran out of vegetarian food -
but made something else for us), store empty (frown). In a prior year, I
slept there - or shall I say tried. Trains sure can do you in (sort of like
Skykomish). I can think of better places to spend extra time.

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR
m.karon@attbi.com