[pct-l] Nut Butter Carrying System: the phone call

>>Playtex will send you additional sealing discs at no charge, but it takes
while. 800-222-0453
Here's a URL you thought you'd never see on this list:
http://www.playtexbaby.com/  Look for disposable bottles.  There's an
illustration on page two of a pdf:
http://www.playtexbaby.com/bottlesandpacifiers/howto/pdf/DispStartSetBroc.pd
f <<

Uh, hello, Playtex?

"Yes?"

Yes, hello. Saw your webpage and pdf. I'm walking to Canada, and am having a
real problem with oil separation in my peanut butter. Could you please send
more nipples?

"Wow, another one. Yes, we can help you, sir. Would you like us to ship to
the AT or PCT?"

PCT, please. General delivery to Lone Pine, CA. It's a long way off trail,
but I'm having a major problem with my baby bottles. It's critical that we
resolve the problem before I head into snow country.

"No problem, sir. I understand. We'll send out a replacement pack of peanut,
er, I mean nipples, right away."

Great! You're a lifesaver! Now if only you could fix my rain jacket, as
well. It's made of Gore-tex though, not Playtex. Ha-ha-ha.

"Ha ha. I wish we could help you out on that, sir. But yes, it's two
different companies."

Gore-tex sucks.

"Thank you for calling Playtex. Have a nice hike."

*click*