[pct-l] HouseSitter/Temp Renter Wanted by Thru-Hiker

I have a bit of jealousy over those being laid off
with severance in March.

Housesitter/Temporary Renter Wanted for Thru-Hiker -
Houston, TX (Clear Lake to be exact)

If you are in this area and are reliable, responsible
and interested in a "cheap" rental deal on a house for
6 months, please email me back.  Serious inquiries
only!  I can provide more details to those interested.

This is, of course, so that I can thru-hike this year.

Nocona
kborski@yahoo.com