[pct-l] phone cards

Sprout,

My girlfriend bought a 1000 min phone card for my AT thru-hike... I love it
and still use it today. She bought it at Sams - the good thing is you can
add minutes to it with a credit card - I've long thrown out the card but I
remember the 1-800 number and my pin - so it's still good - and I don't need
the weight of the actual card (kidding).

In the long run, phone cards will be way cheaper than calling collect every
time - especially cross country.

-Zeb