[pct-l] Re: Temperatures

--
>"115F in the Mojave desert (along the aqueduct)"

Yikes, Brick.  What were your specific coping techniques?

*	Long break in early afternoon under a tarp?
*	Drink frequently, with salt replacement?
*	Sponge water over face and neck occasionally?
*	Hike with umbrella?
*	Move more slowly to generate less heat?

Geez, I thought 107* was bad.  What suggestions, other than the above, do
you have for such conditions?

Double Yikes,   Bob