[pct-l] a few confusing spots??

--
For former PCT-ers:     From going through the archives, I realize that most
folks consider the maps in the guidebook to be adequate and that some folks
took also either DeLorme pages, FS maps, or others (Tom Harrison maps) to
give "the big picture" in case of a need to bail out in a hurry.

However, I would be grateful if those who have done the PCT before would
reflect and share the one or two (or handful of) places where a 7.5 minute
topo would really have helped your momentary confusion.  Could you cite a
few spots where, for whatever reason, you were unsure of how to proceed?

With printable topo maps available from www.morethanamile.com and
www.hikertrash.net <http://www.hikertrash.com> , it would be nice to know
what exact spots to focus on as having given others trouble in the past.

Bob

Bob Ellinwood
Bedford, VA

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]