[pct-l] (Guest Post) 2002 Hiker offering advice/help....

--
I agree...  Invaluable information.  This info would take weeks of
research and seraching if you didnt know where to start.

The only thing I would add is that VVR is a really great place for
hikers.  Its a bit expensive, but its got everything you could want,
a great Hiker box, real beds, showers, real food, etc.  The new
owners are definitley hiker-friendly and they are fixing that place
up and investing quite a bit.

good luck 2003ers!

peace!
dude