[pct-l] Whitney

--
In a message dated 1/22/2003 3:26:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:

> >-  Just tell them you got lost!
> >
> >Sly
> >
> >___
>
> don't do that..get a permit..there are rangers there!! and they will
> SEND U BACK DOWN and have threatened to ticket.

LOL... I suppose you're right Rich.

I wouldn't want someone to get turned around or fined on my advice.
Personally, I'm not a fan of fees and do my best to avoid them.

Now that I think of it, I believe it cost me $5 for the Whitney stamp, which
I considered reasonable.  Fifteen bucks is pushing it, but I consider myself
a dope if I passed up climbing Whitney, since it's so close and the trail so
awesome!

Sly