[pct-l] Re: large alcohol stove

Monte Dodge wrote: I made a very nice large version alcohol stove ( Of a Roy
Robinson Trail Dad design) out of a large cat food can and a large chicken
can. Stove is just a large version knock-off of one of Roys with a large cat
food can used in the
inside istead of a small cat food can, then large chicken can.
In respect to this, I'm wondering if "large cat food cans" and "large
chicken cans" contain food for the giant size versions of these animals, or
are the cans just bigger? What kind of hormones are they feeding those
chickens?