[pct-l] Whitney

At 03:00 PM 1/22/03 EST, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
>-  Just tell them you got lost!
>
>Sly
>
>___

don't do that..get a permit..there are rangers there!! and they will
SEND U BACK DOWN and have threatened to ticket. Only saving
grace was that the WORST butthead of a ranger got Giagardia
AFTER telling me I HAD to go down even though I had a thru-permit;
(which did not have a summit pass); and then the best water was in HER
secret rock outlet (I filtered anyway).

2 months later I was back to redo summit and found
out she had the disease. I felt
sorry for her..for a microsecond.

Seriously I would not wish it upon anyone; maybe it taught
her to be a little nicer to people!

Rich