[pct-l] permit

This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to =

consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to =

--
Hi,

I'm applying for my permit, and not sure how accurate I need to be.

I am planning to do California, but want to leave open the option of doing =
Oregon and maybe even part of Washington.  I'm assuming then I should just =
apply as if I'm thru hiking the whole PCT, even though I may only do CA.

Also, I want to leave open the option for climbing Whitney, but have absolu=
tely no idea what to put as my "approximate climbing date".  How accurate d=
oes that have to be, and can I put a range of possible dates?

Thanks,

Heidi