[pct-l] Re: First post/water cache questions

--
Hello to those on this message -- hope all is well with you and yours.  Dav=
e -- from reading the post, it sounds like you're getting (and providing) s=

In re the Horse Camp reference, I seem to remember having that on there at =
one time, but then, my memory is quite suspect and has been known to be fau=
lty.  Since that report was late in the season in a serious drought year, i=
t's possible that the spring was dry and the reference then removed.   Can =
you provide the "how to find it" info, and let me know where it is (between=
 what other references)?  I'll add it (and any futher updates) to the water=
 report -- thank you.

It's somewhat amazing that this once forbidding and dry section has become =
one of the most hospitable stretches along the way!  Knowing that others ar=
e similarly compelled to support the hikers in their own way helps to valid=
ate our own enthusiasm for the same.  For me, it's a selfish endeavor . . .=
 I get to meet them and hear tales from their journey, and get woven into i=
t.  It's a movable feast of humanity of the highest order.  Hope you are pl=
anning to attend the Kick-Off in April . . .

-=3DDonna Saufley=3D-