[pct-l] New to group OR Hi from newbie

Hello group!
 I have been lurking here for a couple weeks now, so I thought I'd introduce
myself.  Im a 22yo male from Everett, WA(30mi north of Seattle). I am a
little out of shape, but I want to get back into hiking in preparation for
the PCT.
 I have made up my mind to hike the entire trail South to North in 2004. So
far, I have read some very informative threads, and I cant wait to go to the
PCTA meeting in Feb.
 As per suggestions on this list, I ordered the PCT CD from Ken Roberts of
MoreThanAMile Presentations, and it has been very useful. Great stuff.
 Can anyone recommend hiking groups/ clubs in the Puget Sound region?
Thank you!
-David
aka DivingCrab