MY LAST POST Re: [pct-l] Re: For All thrill Seekers

Previous was my last post on this topic..

I gotta get back to living on my edge: I'm bored
with him. Besides, I have not worked seriously for 5 years as
I am too busy hiking and climbing..I can't get into this
any further...I doubt if he remembers me anyway as there
were many people purchasing his book, chatting him
up..even after his (borrrr-ing) lecture- I got my ten
minutes with him so I am happy (sic).

if u  got some facts I missed pelasssse send off-list..'

thnxs..