[pct-l] Re: For All thrill Seekers

--
In a message dated 1/15/03 8:37:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:
Rich writes

> Go talk to the rangers at Rainer IF YOU KNOW ONE personally!!
> (and I mean seeing 5-6 times, haveing dinner with and so
> on..THEN u will get the truth...

See Rich! I don't want to be a big shot knowing all the Rangers by their
first name and having dinner with then 5 or 6 times. Rich maybe you mean some
of the good looking female Rangers you are having dinner with. I can excuse
you for that.

As for as you describe Whittake as a prime %^%$#$^. I don't even know the man
.
I was going to go to the convention but after what I read on the post about
Whittake maybe I will have a change of mind.

Lonetrail

As for as that