[pct-l] Tularemia

For the progress of tularemia in a fictional character, check out the
current story line of the "comic" strip Rex Morgan, M.D. - (at the risk of
disclosing my reading material choices!).  But I'd never heard of it either,
and I shudder to think of the dead squirrels we've occasionally disposed of.

Thanks for the update.  I continue to HATE TICKS.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top.
Then you will see how low it was."  Dag Hammarskjold