[pct-l] Encouragement

--
This forum for discussion is sacred and should be treated as such.  I have =
read great things here, and look forward to more.  'Institutions' such as t=
his are the common people's forums for expression of those ideals, thoughts=
 and feelings, melded with practical advice and rememberances, which form, =
as was said this week, the "sides of the mountain" of America, which suppor=
ts the top.  I am a citizen of every country which practises and holds sacr=
ed free and thoughtful expression, tolerance, and respect for the common ma=
n.
Legirons