[pct-l] How did you get your trail name?

How did I get my trail name - Marge (the old gal)....

I did not start serious hiking and trekking until I retired at the age of
60... All my friends kept telling me I was too old to do this stuff...my
answer was "I maybe too old, but this old gal can do it".  I have never had
the opportunity to say, here I am at Campo and I am a through hiker, I have
dreams about it though, especially getting up to 20 miles a day and not
scared to do flip-flops if I felt the snow intimidating.  However if that
chance ever comes,  believe me "the old gal" will give it a 100 percent.

Keep on trucking Amigo, we love you.

Cheers,   Marge (the old gal)