[pct-l] (no subject)

Great Gobs of Greetings on the occasion of this
Glorious New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is once again I, Tin Can Stove Man, the world=92s least glamorous
superhero!!!!  I have emerged from the splendid isolation of my secret
laboratory in order to bring to you, dear hikers, a message of utmost
importance, a warning of dire peril!!

Although most of us are currently caught in the grip of Old Man Winter=92s =
icy
claws, changes are foot!  The days are getting longer; soon the temperature=
will be getting warmer, the little birdies will start a=92chirpin=92 in the=
ir
momma=92s nests.  As these chages take place, a certain breed of deranged
individuals will-- in defiance of all logic, profit, or pleasure-- prepare
to take up their packs and venture forth into the mountains.  These
inscrutiable oddities will live for months out of their backpacks, travelin=
thousands of miles on foot!!!

The Tin Can Stove man is happy to know that many of these hikers will be
carrying some version of the Amazing Tin Can Stove=97he is pleased to see t=
hat
a greater number of long-dstance hikers than ever before have seen the
beautiful blue light of the low-cost, low-maintenance, light-weight, idiot
proof, hand-made, revolutionary Tin Can Stove. In the past two years, he ha=
sent close to a thousand hand-made stoves to the huddled masses, who have
gone forth and shown the stove to thousands more!! The word is spreading!!
The tidal wave is growing!!!

But he knows that many many many more would-be thru-hikers are trapped in
the evil clutches of the Machiavelian Mavens of MSR and Whisperlite!  He
feels their pain as they plod along the trail, all traces of joy drained
from their lives as they suffer the heartbreak of carrying The Wrong Stove!=
!
  The Can Stove Man aches to ease their suffering, to make whole once again
what has been shattered and mashed, spattered and trod upon!!!!!

http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3D3963