[pct-l] El Nino Gossip

Greg,

We really appreciate the time and energy you put into
this post about El Nino.  We're both engineers and
were thoroughly confused and will be pouring over this
data all of next week in an effort to identify what is
statistically significant.  ;-)

We visited the web site and that is where we'll be
glued until February or March, when the deadline for
informing the Employers is here.  I guess one never
knows what is going to happen, but if there's a HUGE
snowpack in March, then odds are not good.

There's always the Flip Flop, if one chances it and
finds the Sierras blocked.  Was there ever REALLY an
entire year when no thru-hikers (sane ones) could get
through the Sierras?

Nocona